Segment 1: Introduction to Floral Arrangement
- Before any floral arrangement, it is good to get to know the flowers that you are using. We will be introducing to you the spread of flowers available at this class for your use, as well as ways to go about handling the floral tools.
Segment 2: Bridal Bouquet Arrangement
- Learn how to arrange a beautiful bridal bouquet that is flowy and inspired by Nature.
- Demonstration by instructor is then followed by hands on practice (with guidance) by student.
Segment 3: Creating Centrepieces using a Foam-Free Method
- Our centrepieces deviate away from the traditional conservative arrangements. Learn how to craft centrepieces that are more eco-friendly, ditch the floral foams and adopt a chicken-wire method instead!
Segment 4: Introduction to Basic Tablescape Styling
- Using the centrepieces students created, let's talk about basic tablescape styling!
Students will get the opportunity to style up a long table, together with fellow classmates, using the variety of props provided.
Class Date: 14 March 2020, Saturday
Class Duration: 9.30am to 5pm
*class may end earlier or later depending on the speed of students
Venue: To be confirmed nearer to date
* 1 week before class, participants would be informed if class will proceed.Min. 4 pax in a workshop to begin. In the event of insufficient participants, class will be postponed. Participants could then choose join another class date.
* In the event that the class is confirmed, any cancellation or absence by participant thereafter would result in forfeit of payment. There would be no refund in such cases.
Beginner's Floral Design Workshop 14 March
- Suitable for students who have little or no prior knowledge or experience in handling flowers
- To equip students with basic knowledge and skills in various common floral arrangements
- Tools and materials provided, to be used in class
- Total No. of Lessons: 8 lessons over 4 days
(about 2 - 3 hours per day)
- Class hours may be slightly shorter or longer, depending on speed of student.
- Take-away: Floral arrangements by student
Full payment is required before commencement of course. After payment, student is expected to schedule and complete the course within 3 months of purchase. Cancellation of the course 1 month before your scheduled class date would result in a 10% payment forfeited. Cancellation of the course 1 week before your scheduled class date would result in a 40% payment forfeited. No-show on your scheduled class date will not allow you a refund. If you need to postpone your class date, please inform us 2 weeks before hand or we would not be able to accomodate to your change in class date. A maximum of 3 changes in class dates is allowed within 3 months after purchase, thereafterany postponing would result in a 100% payment forfeited.