Wander into the world of flowers: Learn how to craft a jar flowers perfect for your coffee table or dining table. Take time to unwind and appreciate the beauty of Nature's materials!
Enjoy S$20 off per pax when you join the workshop with a friend!
Jar Floral Arrangement Workshop Content:
- Introduction to Keira Floral's styling philosophy
- Introduction of types of flowers used at workshop e.g. where they are from, their characteristics
- Introduction of tools
- Sharing on care tips of flowers
- Demonstration on conditioning the flowers and foliages before use
- Demonstration on crafting jar floral arrangement
- Hands on session with guidance
- Final product for participants’ to bring home
- Beverage provided
Date: 15 Aug 2020, Saturday
Duration: 2 hours (10am to 12.30pm)
Venue: To be confirmed nearer to date
* 1 week before class, participants would be informed if class will proceed.Min. 4 pax in a workshop to begin. In the event of insufficient participants, class will be postponed. Participants could then choose join another class date.
* In the event that the class is confirmed, any cancellation or absence by participant thereafter would result in forfeit of payment. There would be no refund in such cases.
* Participants would be required to safe entry and sanitize their hands before entering the workshop venue. Masks are also required to be worn at all times.
* In an effort to keep to safe distancing measures, our class would not have more than 6 students. Participants who just returned from overseas or who are still serving stay home notices would not be allowed to join the classes.
Please read description below photograph before purchase.
No. of Tickets