Learn to create a table garland of foliages and flowers for that romantic English look!
Be able to recreate this garland for your own house party or for your BFF's upcoming wedding dinner! We'll also be sharing how to style up a tablescape with the table garland you make!
Garland Table Runner Arrangement Workshop Content:
- Introduction to Keira Floral's styling philosophy
- Introduction of types of flowers used at workshop e.g. where they are from, their characteristics
- Introduction of tools
- Sharing on care tips of flowers
- Demonstration on conditioning the flowers and foliages before use
- Demonstration on crafting table garland
- Hands on session with guidance
Each participant creates 1m of table garland runner,
thereafter we will combine everyone's work together and create a tablescape
styling as a team (with styling tips shared)
- Beverage provided
Date: 18 April 2020, Saturday
Duration: 2 hours (10am to 12.30pm)
Venue: To be confirmed nearer to date
* 1 week before class, participants would be informed if class will proceed. Min. 4 pax in a workshop to begin. In the event of insufficient participants, class will be postponed. Participants could then choose join another class date.
* In the event that the class is confirmed, any cancellation or absence by participant thereafter would result in forfeit of payment. There would be no refund in such cases.