Floral Sponge Arrangement Workshop Content:
- Introduction to Keira Floral's styling philosophy
- Introduction of types of flowers used at workshop e.g. where they are from, their characteristics
- Introduction of tools
- Sharing on care tips of flowers
- Demonstration on conditioning the flowers and foliages before use
- Demonstration on crafting floral sponge arrangement
- Hands on session with guidance
- Final product for participants’ to bring home
- Beverage provided
Date: 8 April 2020, Wednesday; Min. 4 pax to start
Duration: 2 hours (7.30pm to 9.30pm)
Venue: To be confirmed nearer to date
* 1 week before class, participants would be informed if class will proceed. Min. 4 pax in a workshop to begin. In the event of insufficient participants, class will be postponed. Participants could then choose join another class date.
* In the event that the class is confirmed, any cancellation or absence by participant thereafter would result in forfeit of payment. There would be no refund in such cases.
Please read description below photograph before purchase.