Floral Sponge Arrangement Workshop Content:
- Introduction to Keira Floral's styling philosophy
- Introduction of types of flowers used at workshop e.g. where they are from, their characteristics
- Introduction of tools
- Sharing on care tips of flowers
- Demonstration on conditioning the flowers and foliages before use
- Demonstration on crafting floral sponge arrangement
- Hands on session with guidance
- Final product for participants’ to bring home
- Beverage provided
Date: 19 March 2020
Duration: 2 hours (7.30pm to 9.30pm)
Venue: To be confirmed nearer to date
* 1 week before class, participants would be informed if class will proceed. Min. 4 pax in a workshop to begin. In the event of insufficient participants, class will be postponed. Participants could then choose join another class date.
* In the event that the class is confirmed, any cancellation or absence by participant thereafter would result in forfeit of payment. There would be no refund in such cases.