Wander into the world of flowers: Learn to craft a bridal bouquet be it for your own special occassion, for a friend or to pack some flowers home!
- Introduction to Keira Floral's styling philosophy
- Introduction of types of flowers used at workshop e.g. where they are from, their characteristics
- Introduction of tools
- Sharing on care tips of flowers
- Demonstration on conditioning the flowers and foliages before use
- Demonstration on crafting bridal bouquet arrangement
- Hands on session with guidance
-Final product for participants’ to bring home
Date: 4 April 2020, Saturday (min 4 pax to confirm class).
Duration: 2 hours (9.30am to 11.30am)
* Class may over run depending on speed of students and class size
Venue: To be confirmed nearer to date
* 1 week before class, participants would be informed if class will proceed. In the event of insufficient participants, class will be postponed. Participants could then choose to get a full refund or join another class date.
* In the event that the class is confirmed, any cancellation or absence by participant thereafter would result in forfeit of payment. There would be no refund in such cases.
Please read description below photograph before purchase.