Our centrepieces deviate away from the traditional conservative arrangements. Learn how to craft centrepieces that are more eco-friendly, ditch the floral foams and adopt a chicken-wire method instead!
Using the centrepieces students created, let's talk about basic tablescape styling!
Students will get the opportunity to style up a long table, together with fellow classmates.
Class Date: 4 April 2020, Saturday
Class Duration: 12.45pm to 3pm
*class may end earlier or later depending on the speed of students
Venue: To be confirmed nearer to date
* 1 week before class, participants would be informed if class will proceed.Min. 4 pax in a workshop to begin. In the event of insufficient participants, class will be postponed. Participants could then choose join another class date.
* In the event that the class is confirmed, any cancellation or absence by participant thereafter would result in forfeit of payment. There would be no refund in such cases.
Centrepiece + Tablescape Styling Workshop 4 April
- Suitable for students who have little or no prior knowledge or experience in handling flowers
- To equip students with basic knowledge and skills in various common floral arrangements
- Tools and materials provided, to be used in class
- Total No. of Lessons: 8 lessons over 4 days
(about 2 - 3 hours per day)
- Class hours may be slightly shorter or longer, depending on speed of student.
- Take-away: Floral arrangements by student
Full payment is required before commencement of course. After payment, student is expected to schedule and complete the course within 3 months of purchase. Cancellation of the course 1 month before your scheduled class date would result in a 10% payment forfeited. Cancellation of the course 1 week before your scheduled class date would result in a 40% payment forfeited. No-show on your scheduled class date will not allow you a refund. If you need to postpone your class date, please inform us 2 weeks before hand or we would not be able to accomodate to your change in class date. A maximum of 3 changes in class dates is allowed within 3 months after purchase, thereafterany postponing would result in a 100% payment forfeited.