Wander into the world of flowers: Learn to craft a bridal bouquet be it for your own special occassion, for a friend or to pack some flowers home!
- Introduction to Keira Floral's styling philosophy
- Introduction of types of flowers used at workshop e.g. where they are from, their characteristics
- Introduction of tools
- Sharing on care tips of flowers
- Demonstration on conditioning the flowers and foliages before use
- Demonstration on crafting bridal bouquet arrangement
- Hands on session with guidance
-Final product for participants’ to bring home
Min 4 pax to confirm class
Date: 12 March 2020, Thursday
Duration: 2 hours; 7.30pm to 9.30pm
* Class may over run depending on speed of students and class size
Venue: To be confirmed nearer to date
* 1 week before class, participants would be informed if class will proceed. In the event of insufficient participants, class will be postponed. Participants could then choose to get a full refund or join another class date.
* In the event that the class is confirmed, any cancellation or absence by participant thereafter would result in forfeit of payment. There would be no refund in such cases.